Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dad's Day

I love my husband and seeing him as a father has made my love for him grow even more.  He is devoted to his daughter and she lights up around him...it makes my heart smile.  Luci is so lucky to have you as a daddy, Chad.  We love you so very much.  Happy first Father's Day! xoxo.
Sunday morning....giving papa his gift :)

It was a wonderful Sunday....we started our day with a run before church and then headed out to eat with my parents and the Herweyers.  Have I mentioned that I just love summer?!









I am so thankful for my dad.  He is our mentor and our friend.  He is so generous and giving of his time to us.  He loves his girls and is a fun loving and doting pop. We love you, Dad! 

1 comment:

Heidi Lee said...

What a great day!

Happy Fathers Day to Chad!

Luci is getting so big and she is just a cutie! Can't wait to meet her!