Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love Luci

Our sweet baby girl is going to be ONE in a day! I remember her birth day like it was yesterday and I get emotional just thinking about how amazing our first year of parenthood has been. 

Lu Belle, you are our sunshine.
We celebrated your first year of life with an "I Love Luci" party this weekend.

A "few" pics from the party....

























































4 comments:

♥steph♥ said...

OH my gosh, after looking at Lu's Birthday pictures I feel like I just attended her party! I had SO MUCH FUN! Love you all! ♥

Sarah Ray said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Heidi Lee said...

What an exciting day! Looks like a great party. I know Jen was really looking forward to it and wouldn't have missed it for ANYTHING!
Happy Birthday sweet Luci!

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

What fun! Such a cute 1 year old! You are quite the party planner my friend. : ) Way to go!

John was thinking of Luci yesterday, and glad to be sharing the 8th with her.

Someday we'll have a combined party. I'm sure that Luci would love that. ha!

Love you guys!