Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

naps and the potty :)

*random post :)*

I don't think there is anything better than going to get Luci when she wakes up.  This mommy loves walking in to this smiley face and sweet sleepy eyes.  Lots of smooching and snuggling occurs after nap time. 
In other Cunningham news....our girl has been indicating that she "knows" what going potty means. 
So....her father decided that we needed to put her on the potty where she would let out the occasional toot and giggle. 
I asked Sarah if the potty chair could be passed down to the youngest cousin since Grey is doing his thing like a champ.  The first morning I put her on the chair she went!  What?  Probably not going to happen again, right?!  Later that afternoon I got a picture from my mom and Luci went poo and pee on the potty!  Crazy, huh?  Every day since she has performed at least once for us.  I know she really doesn't understand what she's doing but we'll keep it up and see where it goes!
Her favorite book of choice while waiting to do her business is Biscuit.  You know, "biscuit is small, biscuit is yellow..."  I think we have that book memorized and so does Lu.  She does the "woof, woof!"  Girl cracks us up!

1 comment:

Laura Ryan Caden Will Kamryn said...

oh my word Beth! How awesome is that.

Gotta love little miss lu. :)