I can hardly believe next week is Thanksgiving! Fall is in fact flying by. Life in the Cunningham household has been good lately. We are SO thankful mom is doing so well. I have to admit I pinch myself sometimes at how well she is doing post transplant. I loved bringing her home from the hospital last Friday....what a great day. She is doing remarkably well...again, so thankful. Luci has missed her Gaga and Pop so much. She talks about them all the time and prays for her "boo boo" multiple times a day. We can't wait until the day she and Pop come all the way home! It was awesome to be able to bring her to mom's room. Obviously, my parents loved it...good medicine for us all!
Luci continues to be such a joy to us. Every day I am reminded at what a miracle she is. We waited and prayed for her and to be her mom and dad is pure bliss. She is a spitfire but we wouldn't want it any other way. Her laugh is contagious and her smile warms my heart.
School for Chad slowed down a few weeks and it was nice to spend a little more time as a family. He really enjoys school and is super excited to head to Africa in a few months. Luci and I are looking forward to spring....not sure what we will do with all that extra time :)
We are looking forward to next week and spending time with our loved ones! Can't wait :)
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment