When Jen called to tell me I got chills! Girls are wonderful..everyone needs a girl.
Even though we don't know each other very well at all, I feel like I know you through your sister. She is always keeping me up to date. It's fun to be on this journey with her.
4 comments:
Such a fun party! Looking forward to lots of snuggle time with Miss C!
We luuv us some bebe girls!!!
The best news EVER! Ila can't wait! Future girlfriend for Will?? ; )
SOO exciting!!! Congratulations! She will be so beautiful! Girls are so great :)
When Jen called to tell me I got chills! Girls are wonderful..everyone needs a girl.
Even though we don't know each other very well at all, I feel like I know you through your sister. She is always keeping me up to date. It's fun to be on this journey with her.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment