Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Liam and Thijs have loved coming over to get to know their cousin who they like to call "Daisy" and "Snot Rod". Luci is lucky to have you boys in town....I know you will teach her all sorts of things :)















Look who found her thumb!















We had our first outing last week when we visited my good friend and co-worker Anne. I have absolutely LOVED working with Anne the past two years. She was a ray of sunshine when we were going through our fertility treatments...always encouraging and always praying for us. She is a blessing in the classroom as she is a "mom" to our students who desperately need one. I am so thankful that God placed her in my life. I was so happy that she could spend some cuddle time with the little girl she has been praying so long for. Anne has been fighting cancer for over a year and is now at home spending lots of quality time with her husband, daughter and son. Please keep Anne and her family in your thoughts and prayers.















Luci had a great 2 week appointment. We scheduled her EKG for March but Dr. Shook said there is no reason to believe there are any concerns with her heart. She looks great and is growing way too fast if you ask me :)






















Luci's first time visiting papa at work.






















Peyton would not leave the nursery door when I laid her down for a nap...he loves his sissy!
















2 weeks old! (2.22.11)
7 pounds 11 ounces
20 inches long











































Grandma thought it was necessary that Luciana have a mobile :)






















Thank you Grandma!

1 comment:

Laura said...

She is getting so big! I love the picture with Thijs and Liam! Let's talk soon! Love you guys!