Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Luci meets Ila and Will

John and Kim loaded up their kiddos and came to Holland to meet Luciana today. We had a great afternoon hanging out and watching Ila and Will play (and Luci sleep). Thanks for making the trip...always fun to catch up!

Kim and I with our girls.
















Ila loved loving on Luci...so sweet!




















Peyton loved loving on Ila :)




































































3 comments:

Carrianna said...

Luci is beautiful, and you look great!! Thanks for the "Congrats" and for following my blog:)

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

I must say, we have some adorable offspring!!
The pic of John and Chad is cute and makes me laugh at the same time. A typical Chad/John pose. : )
Loved visiting with your family! Thanks for having us!

Heidi Lee said...

What a fun time with a good friend!

I have to say, that picture of Luci on the top of this page has floored me. It..is...OUTSTANDING. I love it.
It belongs in an Anne Geddes book or something.
I think you should blow it up HUGE.