Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Luci and her food

Luci is doing such a good job when it comes to eating solids.  She loves most of the food we offer her and eats all of her meals saying "Mmmmm" the entire time.  (She gets this from her grandma!)  She loves to hold her spoon and sippy cup and feed herself.  I am having lots of fun buying fresh veggies and fruit and making them for my girl.   

Lu's personality comes out at meal times....she cracks us up.  We are learning that she is feisty and independent.  Two good qualities if you ask me :)  I always wondered when the "discipline" would begin with a baby....(I say discipline very loosely).  I think it's starting now :)

Right now Lulu is loving....
rice cereal and oatmeal mixed with fruit, prunes, pears, peaches, avocado, carrots, green beans, peas and sweet potatoes.
I think she could live on avocado...she LOVES it!





No comments: