I know, pretty cool right?! Mom and dad go crazy for me so I keep doing it over and over. It can be kinda tiring though. So tiring that I have been sleeping through the night. Mom and dad must love that too because when I wake up they slobber me with kisses and tell me what a good girl I am :)
Every night this week mom and dad have taken me to the park so I can swing. I love to swing.
I love to watch dad swing.
Peyton loves to swing too.
Let's see...what else?Oh yeah, my mom went back to work this week. Here we are in the morning before her first day back.
She's having a hard time being away from me (because I'm just so much fun) but I tell her I'm ok and that I'm having lots of fun with Grandma and Miss Lindsey.
It just means she gets to give me extra kisses when she comes home for the day...and I like my mommy's kisses!

3 comments:
BETH!!!
i thought you didnt start until next week! Hope the days went well so far. Easier I'm sure to know that Luci is in such great hands. :)
hope to catch up with you soon!
Luci,
I really enjoyed your post! Someday I hope to meet you in real life instead of just seeing your beautiful pictures. For now I am content in reading your mama's blog and watching you grow!
I also thought you started after labor day! How did it go last week? We need to catch up soon. Missed you Friday night at the park!
Post a Comment