I appologize for my lack of posts...I know, bad blogger! We just returned from our first family vacation and it was FABULOUS! Little Lu was a terrific traveler and we think she will be a true beach baby! We already miss the sunny state and are anxious for a little sunshine here at home.
Promise to post more pics soon!
5 comments:
Thank you and looking forward to more pics. We miss you already!
I am in awe of all you do with such a young baby! I was a zombie the first few months and didn't even leave the house- I never would have dared go on vacation!
so glad you guys had fun!!! but we are glad you are back. :)
It looks wonderful!!! Glad you had a fun relaxing time!
Oh my goodness! Cutest family photo EVER! Can't wait to see more...glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment