Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shots

As you can see, Luci is a very healthy baby. We LOVE her rolls!! Our trip to see the doctor for her 2 month appointment was a fun one :) When the nurse gave Lu the oral rotavirus vaccine she proceeded to vomit.....nice ;) We let her recover and attempted once more and she threw up AGAIN. Our girl has her daddy's gag reflex and I don't think dad will be much help on clean up duty ;) They give the vaccine again at 4 months so hopefully she is able to keep in down then. Has this happened to anyone else? The next day when I "attempted" to give her some Tylenol she threw up again...all over her and all over me. I think our girl just likes her milk.

before and after


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby! Isn't it so hard to watch?

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

Poor peanut ~ We don't like shots around here either!

Your Luci is just completely precious. We need to see her again soon! LOVE the 2 month pics.